Studies eligible for co-enrolment with OPTIMISE II
Effective 2nd April 2019
Add Aspirin Trial
- A phase III, double blind, placebo controlled, randomised trial assessing
the effects of aspirin on disease recurrence and survival after primary therapy in common non
metastatic solid tumours. ISRCTN: 74358648
The CIPHER Study
- UK Cohort study to Investigate the prevention of Parastomal Hernia
(Phase B). ISRCTN: 17573805
- National Perioperative Quality Improvement Programme to measure care delivered, complications and outcome from the patient perspective after major surgery.
The ROCKet Trial
- Reduction of Chronic Post-surgical Pain with Ketamine - phase 3/4 randomised controlled trial of the effect of up to 72 hours of perioperative ketamine on the risk of development of chronic post-surgical pain.
- To investigate the efficacy of a community based Structured Responsive Exercise-training Programme (SRETP) ± psychological support on surgical outcome by reducing postoperative length of stay (LOS) and complications. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03509428
- Cohort study to investigate whether giving patients intravenous iron improves their fitness. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT03346213
- Gabapentin in postsurgical pain. ISRCTN: 63614165
- A feasibility, open-label, randomised controlled trial of intravenous iron versus usual care in survivors of intensive care with moderate and severe anaemia. ISRCTN: 13721808